Sunday 9 October 2016

Weekly Wrap Up and Stacking the Shelves #41

Weekly Wrap Up...


I've tried, I really have but I have only managed to read one this week. Slightly disappointed but it's been another busy week. I have 2 more weeks to go at this pace, then a week off, one more busy one and then I will finally be back to my normal working hours. Let's hope I'll find it easier sticking to my 2 book weeks. So the book I have finished this week is The Sun Is Also A Star and it was a rather special one for sure. 

 


Natasha: I’m a girl who believes in science and facts. Not fate. Not destiny. Or dreams that will never come true. I’m definitely not the kind of girl who meets a cute boy on a crowded New York City street and falls in love with him. Not when my family is twelve hours away from being deported to Jamaica. Falling in love with him won’t be my story.

Daniel: I’ve always been the good son, the good student, living up to my parents’ high expectations. Never the poet. Or the dreamer. But when I see her, I forget about all that. Something about Natasha makes me think that fate has something much more extraordinary in store—for both of us.

The Universe: Every moment in our lives has brought us to this single moment. A million futures lie before us. Which one will come true?




Stacking the Shelves... 







It's been another fantastic week for my Shelf. I've had surprise book post from twenty7 and Zaffre. Thank you so much for my copy of Saving Phoebe Murrow and Christmas at the Lilac Cottage. Also omg!! How is it time for Christmas books already?? I am not prepared yet! Ha ha.

I have bought two kindle books in the kindle sale this week too. Who can resist a good 99p book?? So I've got Vicious and The Casquette Girls. What a bargain and what absolute little gems. 

A cheeky little Amazon delivery came too, not all for me I am afraid tho. However The Invasion of the Tearling is ALL mine. But I am very much looking forward to reading George's Marvellous Medicine and My Mum's Going To Explode with my daughter.

 

 


 


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment