Sunday 14 August 2016

Weekly Wrap Up and Stacking the Shelves #33

Weekly Wrap Up...

I am currently on holiday in turkey still. Enjoying family time, the sun and the water. I try to read where I can and have managed to read 3 books. The first one I finished was Louis Lane #2 Double Down by Gwenda Bond. I loved the first one and this one didn't disappoint. The second book was The Girl Who Cried Wolf by Bella James, which unfortunately wasn't a favourite. And the one I have finished most recently was The Deviants by C J Skuse which was incredible. I was hoping to finish 4 but it's so hot here I am in the water as much as I can. Only got 4 full days left and I really don't want to leave.




Stacking the Shelves...

Well I have no idea if there is any new books for my shelves at home. Won't find out till next week Thursday. I hope there is at least something waiting for me at home. 

Once again I am so sorry for the lack of blurbs and a prettier post, with a flimsy wifi this is really hard. Be back to normal blogging as soon as I am home.



1 comment:

  1. Three very different books. I hope you love all of them.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete