Saturday 26 December 2015

TBR Booktag



I have seen many people do this but most recently bibliophilebookclub.wordpress.com and I was really inspired to do this myself. I think it's really interesting for myself too, giving my TBR pile some thought.

Here are my answers...

How do you keep track of your TBR pile? 

I don't at all with don't at all with my books that I have purchased, however I do with ARCs and NetGalley. I write those down in my calendar straight away and all try and fit them into a list of books I want to read next. I also have a separate folder on my kindle for ARCs and one for NetGalley books.

Is your TBR mostly print or ebooks? 

Ebooks for sure. Before I started blogging I would just randomly download books, some free some on offer. I have quite a few on my kindle. 

How do you determine which books you read next? 

Again there is a difference between my purchased books and my review copies. I try and review books close to publication date so that's how I choose those. My personal pile I just pick and choose depending what I fancy and if I have the time. 

A book that has been on your TBR pile the longest? 

Hardwired... From that phase after fifty shades where I felt like I needed similar books to follow. Still stuck in my shelve. 

A book you recently added to your TBR pile.

5th wave! I saw the trailer for the movie and that made me really want to read the book first. Had to order it straight away. Can't wait.



A book on your TBR pile strictly because of its beautiful cover?

Lots!! I am a sucker for beautiful covers. I love love love them! 


A book on your TBR pile that you never plan on reading? 

Well i have this folder on my kindle full of erotic books that were free to download. Any of those I probably won't read. I don't even know what I was thinking. 

An unpublished book on your TBR pile that you are excited for? 

Any unpublished book is still so exciting for me, I am new to blogging so I am still amazed people are willing to send me books to read. It's all so amazing and I am so greatful. Absolutely excited about all of the future releases.

A book on your TBR pile everyone recommended to you? 

Probably Dream a little Dream and After you. I really need to get stared on those. 

A book on your TBR pile everyone has read but you? 

I see Six of Crows everywhere. Anyone who likes YA has read it. This needs to happen! And soon. 

A book on your TBR pile that you are dying to read? 

Bookishly ever after, I am in love with the cover and it sounds amazing, that's the one that comes to mind straight away but really there is to many to mention. 


How many books are on your TBR pile? 

I had to check this of course. 27 physical books, 8 on Netgalley, 4 ARCs on my kinldle, 10 random free erotic books and 117 other books TBR on my kindle. That is a total of 166. That's not too bad right?  


(took the pictures before receiving 3 more books)


3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that someone elses TBR pile is in excess of 150! I don't even know how many I have... think I'm going to do a TBR shame blog post/video soon and count how many I have.

    I haven't read Six of Crows either - let's do a readalong? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the the sound of a shame blog ;) you should do it. I didn't realise I had this many on my kindle. I think I need to go through some of them.

      I love the sound of that! We need to plan this in sometime in the near future.

      X

      Delete
    2. Definitely! We'll discuss it when we email. :)

      Delete