Wednesday 24 August 2016

WWW Wednesday (24th August)


 WWW Wednesday is a meme hosted by Sam at Taking on a World of Words. It’s open for anyone to join in and is a great way to share what you’ve been reading! All you have to do is answer three questions and share a link to your blog in the comments section of Sam’s blog.
The three Ws are:

What are you currently reading?

What did you recently finish reading?

What do you think you’ll read next?


I am currently reading...


I am also listening to...




I have recently finished...


I plan on reading next... 




One again I have to apologise for the lack of blurbs and the fact I can't tidy this post up a bit. I am reduced to using my phone and it's not going great. Will be home and back to normal next week. 



No comments:

Post a Comment