Wednesday 10 August 2016

WWW Wednesday (10th August)


 WWW Wednesday is a meme hosted by Sam at Taking on a World of Words. It’s open for anyone to join in and is a great way to share what you’ve been reading! All you have to do is answer three questions and share a link to your blog in the comments section of Sam’s blog.
The three Ws are:

What are you currently reading?

What did you recently finish reading?

What do you think you’ll read next?



I am currently reading... 

The Girl Who Cried Wolf by Bella James 



I have recently finished...

Louis Lane - Double Down by Gwenda Bond 



I plan on reading next... 

The Deviants by C J Skuse 


I am really sorry for the lack of pictures and blurbs. Currently on holiday and the wifi is not great at all.  But wanted to at least do my weekly Wednesday post, while everyone is still sleeping and it's kind of working. Will be back to my normal posts as soon as I get back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment